Are you a fan of Totoro? If so, you’ll want to take Totoro with you wherever you go! Crochet a Totoro beanie to keep you warm this winter! This Totoro beanie crochet pattern is available in sizes from baby to adult.
Totoro is a character from a Japanese animated film ‘My Neighbor Totoro’ by Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli. I fell in love with Totoro ever since I watched the film in the ’90s. It is my favorite character of all times! It’s one of those films I won’t ever mind watching over and over again. I highly recommend this film as well as all other animated films by Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli.
Pattern level: Easy
- The pattern includes sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-24 months, Child and Teen/Adult.
- For reference, the sample beanie is made in 3-6 months and measures 6.5″ in length.
You will need:
- Crochet hooks H/5.0mm & G/4.0mm
- Tapestry needle (I use Clover Chibi Bent Tip Needle Set)
- Fiberfill stuffing (optional)
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Black felt
- Black embroidery thread
- Any worsted weight yarn
- This pattern is for personal use only. The Totoro character copyright belongs to Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli, Inc.
- This crochet pattern is in PDF format (6 pages, < 1MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.