Snowy, the Baby Polar Bear: Amigurumi
Meet Snowy, the baby polar bear! He is the perfect companion for little ones as he is super soft and cuddly! Snowy loves to sleep, so he would be really happy as a napping friend, too!
He works up very quick due to the super bulky yarn, so if you are in need of a quick gift, give this pattern a try! I used the Bernat Baby Blanket yarn as it is super soft and fluffy!
The majority of this Snowy Baby Polar Bear crochet pattern uses Bernat Baby Blanket yarn, which is a super bulky weight yarn. It is super duper soft! I really love how soft it is and how perfect it is for babies! This particular yarn comes in a variety of solid and mixed colors so you can play around with whichever combo fits best!
Pattern level: Easy
Finished size (approximate):
Snowy measures approx. 7.5″ in height x 4″ wide in sitting position, from bottom to top of ears
You will need:
- Crochet hook K/6.5mm
- Yarn needle
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Bernat Baby Blanket yarn
- Small amount of any worsted weight yarn for embroidering the face and claws
- The hat & milk bottle are designed to be oversized.
- The crochet pattern for the hat & milk bottle are also included.
- This crochet pattern is in PDF format (8 pages, < 1 MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.