Pretzel & Soda
Hungry? How about a guilt-free, calorie-free pretzel topped with sea salt and a cup of soda? This is a perfect crochet project to add to a kid’s play kitchen. Use any worsted weight yarn for this easy and fun project!
Pattern level: Easy
You will need:
- Crochet hooks G/4.0mm & H/5.0mm
- Yarn needle
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Plastic straw & paper cup (optional)
- #4 medium worsted weight yarn (the exact yarn brand(s) & color(s) are specified in the pattern)
- Pretzel measures approx. 5” wide.
- Soda measures approx. 5” tall from cover to bottom of cup; approx. 7” tall from straw to bottom.
- This pattern uses mostly basic stitches such as sc (single crochet) and sc2tog (single crochet decrease).
- This crochet pattern is in PDF format (5 pages, < 1 MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.