Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Eggs
Spring is finally here! Mr. & Mrs. Bunny Eggs are getting ready for Easter 🙂 The fun part of these bunny eggs is that you can dress them up in anything – whatever you imagine! I have seen them customized in a batman outfit, a wedding couple and a ‘nerd bunny’! The size of each bunny egg amigurumi can also be easily adjusted with different sized hooks and/or yarn. This is an easy and fun crochet project – perfect for beginners!
Pattern level: Easy
You will need:
- Crochet hook E/3.5mm, G/4.0mm & H/5.0mm
- Safety eyes
- Yarn needle
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Any worsted weight yarn (the exact yarn brand(s) & color(s) are specified in the pattern)
- In my sample, Mr. measures approx. 7.25″; Mrs. measures approx. 6.75″
- For other size options, you may try using smaller or larger hooks, and lighter or heavier weight yarn.
- This pattern uses mostly basic stitches such as the single crochet.
- This crochet pattern is in PDF format (5 pages, < 1 MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.