Little Holiday Appliqués: Hoppy Easter Collection
These fun Little Holiday Appliqués are worked in the round, similar to the form of amigurumi and can be stuffed with fiberfill to create a 3D/puffy appliqué or flattened!
You may want to stuff it if you plan to hang them as a keychain on a bag or give to children as a small plush toy. You may also flatten the appliqués to sew on Easter baskets, blankets or hats!
Pattern level: Easy
You will need:
- Crochet hook G/4.0mm
- Yarn needle & thread
- Fiberfill stuffing (optional)
- Stitch marker (optional)
- #4 medium worsted weight yarn (the exact yarn brand(s) & color(s) are specified in the pattern)
Size: The finished size is different for each applique, but they are all approximately 2”-3” in width x 3”-4” in height.
- This fully tested crochet pattern includes all 5 appliques – the bunny, carrot, chick, flower and egg.
- The specific yarn brand/color used in each of the samples are specified in the pattern.
- This is a 9-page PDF pattern, less than 1MB in file size and includes clearly written instructions and stitch count for every round.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.