You’re the Avocado to my Toast
Do you love avocado toast? I do! I can eat it everyday…it’s like the best thing since sliced bread 😛 So since Valentine’s Day is coming up, I figured I would crochet this set and display it in the kitchen with a tag that reads “You’re the Avocado to my Toast”…maybe hubby will get a kick out of it? I hope you will love this avocado toast crochet pattern!
Pattern level: Easy / Advanced Beginner
You will need:
- Crochet hook G/4.0mm
- Yarn needle & thread
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Stitch marker (optional)
- Safety eyes (size noted in pattern)
- #4 medium worsted weight yarn (the exact yarn brand(s) & color(s) are specified in the pattern)
- Toast measures approx. 4.25” height x 4.5” width.
- Avocado measures approx. 4.1” height x 3.25” at the widest part..
- This pattern uses mostly basic stitches such as sc (single crochet) and sc2tog (single crochet decrease).
- This fully tested crochet pattern is in PDF format (7 pages, 1.8 MB in file size) and includes clearly written instructions, progress photos and stitch count for every round.
- Doriyumi patterns are always written using standard U.S. crochet terminology. An abbreviation chart in U.S. versus U.K./Canada terminology is included in the pattern for your reference.
By clicking the ‘buy now’ button above, you will be redirected to review your order and checkout securely via PayPal.