This Mustard Button Cuff Bracelet is made to match with the Mustard Button Cuff Infinity Scarf! It’s a really simple pattern and super fast to make. Why not give it a try?
If you do happen to crochet this, please share your finished project photos with me! I really love to see your creations from my patterns 🙂
For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you.
- Crochet hook J/6.0mm
- Small 1″ wooden button
- Yarn needle (I use Clover Chibi Bent Tip Needle Set)
- Any worsted weight yarn; I used:
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice, Mustard
- Pattern is written for a small wrist size. Adjust your beginning foundation chain to ensure fit (wrap chain around your wrist and add additional chains until the first chain touches the last chain).
- For reference, my wrist measures approx. 5.5″ around.
- Sample bracelet measures approx. 6″ long and 1.25″ wide.
ch = chain
sc = single crochet
dc = double crochet
sl st = slip stitch
st(s) = stitch(es)
rep = repeat
* – * = repeat instructions between asterisks as many times as directed
SPECIAL STITCH – Crossed Double Crochet (CRDC)
1. Skip next stitch (you will go back to it later)
2. Work 1 double crochet in next stitch
3. Work 1 double crochet in the skipped stitch in step 1.
4. CRDC completed! you should see an ‘X’ in the row.
Row 1: Ch 19.
Row 2: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across. Ch 3, turn.
Row 3: dc in first st, *ch1, skip next st, CRDC *, rep * – * ending with a CRDC. Ch 1, skip next st. 1 dc in last st. Ch 1, turn.
Row 4: 1 sc in each st across.
Now, we will work along the short side of the bracelet.
Row 5: Ch 1, sl st in next st, sc in next 3 sts, sl st in last st. Turn.
Row 6: 1 sc in next 3 sts, sl st in last st. Turn.
Row 7: Skip next st, sc in next 3 sts. Turn.
Row 8: 1 sc in each 3 sts. Turn.
Row 9: 1 sc in each 3 sts.
Fasten off, leaving a yarn tail (I use it to sew the button on)
Using a tapestry needle, I sew the button on the bracelet between rows 6 to 9. Then, I used the space created between the first DC stitch and the first CRDC stitch as a buttonhole and secured the button on the bracelet. And that’s it!
**Match this bracelet with the Mustard Button Cuff Infinity Scarf!**